Welcome! Please click around to learn more about the Massachusetts Digital Games Institute (MassDiGI). We are a state-wide center, designated by the Commonwealth, for academic cooperation, entrepreneurship and economic development across the Massachusetts digital and video games ecosystem.
Established in 2011 and based at Becker College, MassDiGI is the result of creative collaboration among academia, industry and government, aimed at fostering the growth of the game industry and innovation economy.
- New The 2015 MassDiGI Game Challenge will be held on February 6 & 7 at the Microsoft New England Research & Development Center. Registration is now open.
- New The 2015 MassDiGI Game Challenge T-Shirt Design Contest! Enter here today!
- New The application for the 2015 Summer Innovation Program will open on January 30. More information forthcoming.
- New Announcing Mentoring on Demand, our new service for game entrepreneurs. Click here for more information.
- New Statement regarding “GamerGate”: Harassment within the video and digital game community is intolerable, threats of violence are unacceptable and wrong. There is no place in the video and digital game community, or anywhere, for personal attacks and intimidation.
- On occasion, MassDiGI has the opportunity to pitch local game industry-related content to the State of Play blog on Boston.com (moving to BetaBoston.com) as well as to VentureFizz.com. Authors interested in submitting a potential blog should click here to read the general guidelines.