The Massachusetts Digital Games Institute (MassDiGI) is the state-wide center, designated by the Commonwealth, for entrepreneurship, academic cooperation and economic development across the Massachusetts digital and video games ecosystem.
Established in 2011 and based at Becker College, MassDiGI is the result of creative collaboration among academia, industry and government, aimed at fostering the growth of the game industry and innovation economy.
- New Save the Date: The 2016 Game Challenge will take place on Feb. 26 & 27 at Microsoft New England in Cambridge. Details forthcoming in early December.
- New Save the Date: The 2016 Summer Innovation Program (SIP) internship application period will open December 29, 2015.
- New Take our two-minute 2015 MA Game Industry Survey here.
- New Announcing Mentoring on Demand, our new service for game entrepreneurs. Click here for more information.
- Statement Regarding “GamerGate”: Harassment within the video and digital game community is intolerable, threats of violence are unacceptable and wrong. There is no place in the video and digital game community, or anywhere, for personal attacks and intimidation.
- On occasion, MassDiGI has the opportunity to pitch local game industry-related content to BetaBoston as well as to VentureFizz. Contact us if you have a great story idea.