Welcome! Please click around to learn more about the Massachusetts Digital Games Institute (MassDiGI). We are a statewide center, designated by the Commonwealth, for academic cooperation, entrepreneurship and economic development across the Massachusetts digital and video games ecosystem.
Founded in 2011 and based at Becker College, MassDiGI is the result of creative collaboration among academia, state government and industry, aimed at fostering the growth of the game industry and innovation economy in Massachusetts.
- Save the date: The 2014 MassDiGI Game Challenge will be held on March 7 and 8 in Cambridge. Stay tuned for more details.
- MassDiGI’s 2013 MA Digital and Video Game Industry Cluster Census and Econometric Survey is live. Please click here to complete the form.
- Wobbles, a student-made SIP13 game, is now available for download. Click here for iOS, Android or Amazon.
- The MassDiGI Summer Innovation Program (SIP) Open House concluded on August 9. Learn about the games made by SIP students here: Wobbles, Zeebi Zoo, BrainFrame, Robot Orphan Workforce, TicTacToe Squared and About SIP13.
- MassDiGI has committed to organizing the State of Play blog content for Boston.com, the Boston Globe’s online site. Authors interested in submitting a potential blog should click here to read the guidelines.