Making Games 101: Fall/Winter/Spring 2014/15 – New England
Join us at one of MassDiGI’s New England-wide Making Games 101 mini-workshop series coming up this fall and winter. Stops will include locations in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut and, of course, Massachusetts. Each mini-workshop, held in partnership with local institutions and organizations, will focus on game development educational and career content for high school students. This series is underwritten by the ESA Foundation.
Drop us a line for more information!
Locations and dates*:
- Worcester Youth Leadership Institute, Becker College, Worcester, MA – 8/13/14 – registration closed
- RISD, Providence, RI – 10/8/14 – registration closed
- NH TechFest, Nashua North High School, Nashua, NH – 11/1/14 – registration closed
- SNHU, Manchester, NH – 12/6/14 – registration closed
- UConn, Digital Media & Design, Stamford, CT – 12/10/14 and 12/16/14 – registration closed
- Worcester Technical High School, Worcester, MA – 12/12/14 and 12/17/14 – registration closed
- Hampshire College, GGJ, Amherst, MA – 1/23/15 – registration closed
- Bonus – Pathways in Technology Early College High School, New York, NY – 3/18/15 – registration closed
- Champlain College, Burlington, VT – 4/28/15 – registration closed
- Maine College of Art, Portland, ME – TBD*
- Lowell High School, Lowell, MA – TBD*
* Check site for updates.