2019 Game Challenge T-Shirt Design Contest
Submit a design for the official 2019 MassDIGI Game Challenge event t-shirt
- Email to info[at]massdigi.org by midnight (ET) on January 18, 2019
- Designs must be submitted in .jpg, .eps and .pdf format
Submissions must include the following:
- Original design
- Designer’s name, phone and email
MassDiGI 2018 Game Challenge T-Shirt Design Contest rules:
1. Individuals may submit up to two (2) designs.
2. Entries must be submitted as a .jpg, .eps and .pdf.
3. Designs must be used on short sleeve t-shirts.
4. The art is limited to the front of the t-shirt only; designs may include a t-shirt color recommendation.
5. All entries must be original concepts and must carry a MassDiGI logo in addition to the Game Challenge text. Entries may not use established trademarks, trademarked designs, or phrases other than a MassDiGI logo. If you have questions about trademarks, please email info[at]massdigi.org.
6. The MassDiGI Game Challenge staff will select the design winner from all submitted, qualified t-shirt designs received by midnight (ET) on January 18, 2019.
7. The final winning design will be printed on the official 2019 Game Challenge t-shirt and distributed to participants at the 2019 event.
8. The winning designer will receive 3 free shirts and bragging rights!
9. The winning design will become the property of MassDiGI.
10. Entries will not be returned.
11. The winner, if any, will be notified by February 1, 2019.
Good luck to all the participants! Thank you!